THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CALIFORNIA
A UNIVERSITY OF TIP In LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Located in the heart of Los Angeles-a global center of technology, service, business, communication and the arts-USC is home to a unique and diverse group of teachers and students. Recognized internationally for quality in education and cutting-edge research, USC offers more than 550 courses and various subjects.
As a student at the USC International Academy, you will be surrounded by a dynamic academic community and will have full access to the structure of USC available to your students; you will be able to develop a language of United Kingdom when You meet people from all over the world.
Full-time (F-1 Visa)
The United Kingdom, intensive language programs, are carefully designed to meet the needs and goals of each student taking into account knowledge and varying levels of proficiency, whether a beginner or advanced. Small classes and interactive, providing students the opportunity to receive individual attention, interact with peers and optimize learning.
Courses focus on reading, writing, comprehension and speaking, always rely on the quality of the teachers teaching the USC. Also, you also have the option to take elective classes (e.g., business, TOEFL/IELTS preparation, STEM, pronunciation, journalism, Los Angeles Life, etc.) and to engage in a conversation with a group of American students, everything so you have a complete academic experience.
ENGLISH & VACATION (COURSES OF 4 OR 7 WEEKS AVAILABLE)
Part-Time Visa (B1 / B2): Improve your English and enjoy the holidays in Los Angeles!
Spend your vacation in Los Angeles and study at one of the best American universities in the entertainment capital of the world! The USC International Academy Vacations & English Program will help you improve your English fluency with 17 hours of lessons per week while you enjoy all that Los Angeles offers, its monuments, beautiful beaches, cultural diversity, experiencing the city in a unique way. You can visit famous attractions like the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Santa Monica Beach, Disneyland, Getty Museum, Universal Studios, and more. Our packages include course, course materials, airport transfer, accommodation, access to libraries and IT labs, gym, health center, swimming pool, food court and various top quality events at USC and Los Angeles.
- Intensive English-based skills-based courses at USC Campus
- Six convenient start dates during the year
- University preparation courses and conditional admission
- Experienced faculty with advanced training in TESOL, pedagogy and related fields
- University environment: full access to campus facilities and university life
- Cultural Activities at the Best Attractions in Los Angeles
- Campus accommodation available all year round
INTENSIVE ENGLISH COURSE
- Study English in small, interactive classes on USC campus
- Improve your language skills and study materials and optional laboratories that meet your interests
- Get support from a specialized team of counselors on academic, immigration, and student issues
- Six convenient courses start dates during the year
- Get conditional admission to one of the best USC postgraduate courses without taking the GRE / GMAT exam
- Get your desired score on the GRE / GMAT through an international category exam preparation course
- Receive academic guidance for the master’s course in which you have obtained conditional admission
- Get the skills that will prepare you for success at USC
GRADUATION PREPARATION COURSE
- Get USC Admissions Team Guidance for Admission to Higher Education
- Get up to 12 credits taking USC undergraduate courses
- Achieve best results on TOEFL / IELTS and SAT exams through specific training
- Take advantage of academic, cultural and English language support opportunities
- Adapted to their field of study
PREPARATION COURSE FOR THE MASTER
- Improve your English academic skills to prepare for a graduate
- Increase your score on the TOEFL / IELTS and GRE / GMAT exams
- Plan with your USC counselors your route to the master’s degree at the university where you want to study